Saturday 13 October 2012

Book Week





Week 7




I liked pyjama day because I just woke up and made my lunch and went to school. I liked the book swap as well because I got to swap books that I didn't like with new books. Bella



I enjoyed when we all dressed up. After lunch we got to go around and listen to other students speeches that they shared with their class. I also enjoyed swapping books and getting new ones to read at home. Keira


My favourite day was the dress up day because we got to dress up as a character of a book and it was my first time. I dressed up as a pig hunter. Daemon




I liked studying Dr Seuss. I like all his books. I learnt that his first name was Theodore Seuss. My favourite book is "The Grinch that stole Christmas". Troy










No comments:

Post a Comment